Merrimack Wood Insert
The Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Fireplace Insert by Vermont Castings.
You can be confident you’ll stay warm with this insert featuring automatic air control! Plus, it’s EPA certified as one of the cleanest burning inserts available. For those of you that want to see a fire and have more of the fireplace “feeling” this fireplace insert has one of the largest viewing windows in its class. This versatile insert can be enjoyed in a wide range of rooms.
- Model Number :MERRICB,MERRIEB
- Color :Classic Black,Ebony Black
- Dimensions :31-1/2″ (W)26-5/16″ (H) 25-3/8″ (D)
- Minimum Opening Dimensions :29-3/4″ (W) 23-3/4″ (H) 18-1/2″ (D) 25″(RW)
- Heating Capacity :Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H (Wood) :55,000
- Burn Time :12 hours
- Log Size : 22″
- Firebox Size :3 cu. ft. (40 lb. capacity)
- Termination :Top
- Certifications :OMNI, UL1482 / ULC628
- Efficiency :3.6 g/hr
- Bed/Bath/Mobile Home Approved :No / No / No
- Automatic Air Control :Longer, more even temperatures — Automatically regulates the amount of air coming into the firebox for long-lasting, hassle-free heat.
- Large Viewing Area :Enjoy the flames from almost anywhere in the room — The fire viewing area is 60% larger than other models in the same class.
- Easy Installation :Hassle free — Rear wheels make it easy to slide the Merrimack insert right into place for quick installation
- Cast Iron Construction :Superior craftsmanship — The firebox, front and door are all made from cast iron with the quality you expect from Vermont Castings.
- Clean Burning :Eco-friendly performance — EPA certified emissions of only 3.6 g/hr make this insert one of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- Variable Speed Fan Included :More efficient heating — The heat-activated fan improves room air circulation.