The pinnacle for heating and style in mid-sized spaces.
Spectrum wood stoves, built around Pacific Energy’s industry leading Super Series technology, are beautifully finished with a rich porcelain enamel, and offer a choice of arched or radiant doors and trivets in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel and Metallic Black. User friendly, one touch operation and clean, efficient wood heat make the Spectrum the perfect choice for heating up to 2000 square feet.
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Straight-in fuel loading
- User friendly, one-touch operation
- Long burn times
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Two door styles, Arched or Radiant, available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Cast Iron Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, or Metallic Black