Savannah Series Wood Stoves
Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
Add warmth and elegance to any décor with a steel stove featuring a lively, vibrant burn and efficient heating
- Model Number :SSW20,SSW30FTPB,SSW30FTAL,SSW30FTAPB,SSW30STAL,SSW30STAPB,SSW40
- Size :Small,Medium,Large
- Dimensions :21-1/2″ (W)28-3/4″ (H) 21-1/2″ (D) ,26″ (W)28-1/4″ (H) 19-1/4″ (D), 26-3/8″ (W)30-3/4″ (H)19-3/4″ (D), 25-1/2″(W) 30-3/4″ (H) 18-1/2″ (D), 26″ (W)28-1/4″ (H)9-1/4″ (D), 26-3/8″ (W)30-3/4″ (H)19-3/4″ (D), 26-1/2″ (W)31-1/2″ (H)23″ (D)
- Heating Capacity :Up to 1,000 sq. ft.,Up to 2,200 sq. ft.,Up to 2,200 sq. ft.,Up to 2,200 sq. ft.,Up to 2,200 sq. ft.,Up to 2,200 sq. ft.,Up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H (Wood) : 46,000,55,400,55,400,55,400,55,400,55,400, 75,000
- Burn Time :8 hours,10 hours,10 hours,10 hours,10 hours,10 hours,13 hours
- Log Size : 18″,20″,20″,20″,20″,20″,22″
- Efficiency :63.00% at 3.7 g/hr,63.00% at 2.5 g/hr,63.00% at 2.5 g/hr,63.00% at 2.5 g/hr,63.00% at 2.5 g/hr,63.00% at 2.5 g/hr,63.00% at 4.3 g/hr
- Termination :Top
- Certifications :OMNI,CSA,OMNI
- Three Sizes Available : A size to fit any room — The SSW40 provides a robust fire perfect for heating larger spaces while the SSW30 is ideal for any room. The SSW20 is perfect for warming cabins, cottages or other small spaces.
- Design Options :Choose the right style for your home — The SSW20 is available with a traditional, flat-top design. The SSW30 is available in both flat-top and lovely step-top design as well as the choice of cast iron legs or contemporary pedestal. The SSW40 features the step-top design as well.
- Air Wash Manifold : Exceptionally clean glass — Preheated air is dispersed downward to shield the glass from soot particles for a clear view at all times.
- Panoramic Viewing Area :Enjoy the view of dancing flames — The clean-front glass door provides an excellent view that friends and family will love.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty :Guaranteed to last — Vermont Castings prides itself on producing beautiful hearth systems that are made to last.