Savannah Series Inserts
Steel Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Insert
This wood burning steel insert is a great way to turn an inefficient masonry fireplace into a productive way to heat your home.
- Model Number :SSI30
- Dimensions :27-1/2″ (W) 20-1/2″ (H) 22-3/4″ (D)
- Heating Capacity :Up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H (Wood) :55,400
- Burn Time :10 hours
- Log Size : 20″
- Termination :Top
- Certifications :OMNI
- Efficiency :63% at 3.5 g/hr
- Combustion Type :Non-Catalytic
- Bed/Bath/Mobile Home Approved :No / No / Yes
- Air Wash Manifold :Exceptionally clean glass — Preheated air is dispersed downward to shield the glass from soot particles for a clear view at all times.
- Panoramic Viewing Area :Enjoy the view of dancing flames — The clean-front glass door provides an excellent view that friends and family will love.
- EPA Phase II Certified :Eco-friendly performance — With 3.5 g/hr particulate emissions, this eco-friendly non-catalytic insert is certified to meet EPA requirements. It even meets the stricter Washington state emissions standard
- Limited Lifetime Warranty :Guaranteed to last — Vermont Castings prides itself on producing beautiful hearth systems that are made to last.
- Self Adjusting Surrounds :Flexible installation — The optional surrounds are designed to accommodate variations in fireplace depths. Available in two sizes: 30″ x 40″ and 34″ x 44″.