Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
With a heating capacity of up 1,600 sq. ft., convenient top- or front-loading design and low-smoke emissions, this stove is a contemporary, environmental and cost-conscious choice.
- Model Number :2490,2488,2487,2498,2491
- Color/Finish :Classic Black,Biscuit,Majolica Brown,Ebony Black,Bordeaux
- Dimensions : 26″ (W) 25″ (H) 19″ (D)
- Heating Capacity :Up to 1,600 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H (Wood) : 40,000
- Burn Time :9 hours
- Log Size : 16″
- Efficiency :72.10% at 3.4 g/hr
- Termination :Convertible
- Certifications :OMNI, UL / ULC
- Top Load Design :Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Front-loading also available.
- Eco-Friendly Design :Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Eco-Friendly Performance : Longer burn times — More heat from less wood will help lower fuel costs. With low smoke emissions, this stove is good for the environment, too.
- Polished Cooking Griddle :Classic style and convenience — Provides a beautiful look and the perfect spot to warm bread to a delicious golden brown.