Intrepid II® Wood Stove
Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
With its compact design, the Intrepid II fits just about anywhere while providing excellent heating and efficiency.
- Model Number :1990,1997,1987,1999,1991
- Color/Finish :Classic Black,Biscuit,Majolica Brown,Ebony Black,Bordeaux
- Dimensions : 21-1/2″ (W) 24″ (H)13-3/4″ (D)
- Heating Capacity :Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H (Wood) : 27,000
- Burn Time :6 hours
- Log Size : 16″
- Efficiency :81.10% at 2.1 g/hr
- Termination :Top
- Certifications :CSA Design, UL / ULC
- Compact Design :Flexible installation — With its compact size and optional short legs, this stove fits just about anywhere!
- Eco-Friendly Design :Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation: Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means you’ll save on fuel. Plus, this clean-burning stove is great for the environment, too.
- Thermostatic Air Control :Load and go — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even temperatures.
- Top Load Convenience :Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Provides great heat output and safer operation by eliminating the escape of embers while loading.