A beautiful investment
Fine, solid European cast iron design with advanced wood burning technology…
Fine, solid European cast iron design and Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology transform small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat, easily sustaining overnight burns. The EPA certified 1600C-1 is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or traditional painted black and features an elegantly arched, Early American double door with concealed hinges. A beautiful investment for any room!
1. Economical 6″ flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
2. Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
3. Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
4. Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
5. Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
6. High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
7. Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
8. Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
9. Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model)..
10. Large “king size” functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
11. Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
12. Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
13. The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.
Available in Porcelain Enamel Majolica Brown and Painted Black Finishes
Bay Screen Kit
Removable Ash Drawer
Variable Speed Blower