CONNECTICUT’S MASONRY & CHIMNEY SERVICE EXPERTS
More heating capacity
Lots of reliable heat that can easily be adjusted by the single lever burn control
This highly efficient 1100 leg model stove not only looks great, it provides lots of reliable heat that can easily be adjusted by the single lever burn control. Napoleon’s airwash technology combined with high temperatures keep the viewing glass clean so you can always enjoy the beautiful wood burning flames. With decorative accessories available you can customize your stove to complement your own personal style.
1. Economical 6″ flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
2. Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
3. Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
4. Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
5. Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
6. High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
7. Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
8. Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
9. Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model)..
10. Large “king size” functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
11. Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
12. Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
13. The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.