1150P Wood Gourmet™ Wood Burning Stove
Lots of reliable heat
Comfortable heat with the added benefit of a reliable cook top surface.
This unique, functional, EPA certified wood stove produces lots of warm, comfortable heat with the added benefit of a reliable cook top surface. With up to 55,000 BTU’s, high burn output, large firebox capacity and the reliability of having a combined heating and cooking source without the need for electricity, this stove provides a valuable addition to your home, cottage or both!
- Width x Height x Depth(inches not including pot fenders) :29 3/8″ x 36 1/2″ x 23 3/16″
- Firebox Chamber (W.H.D.) (inches) :18″ x 12″ x 13 1/2″
- Firebox Capacity :1.7 cu. ft.
- Weight with out bricks :280 lb.
- Weight of bricks :110 lb.
- Approximate Area Heated sq. ft. :600 – 1,600+
- Heat Output BTU/h (high burn) :55,000 BTU’s
- Burn Time (low fire) :7 hours
- Catalytic combustor :no
- Mobile home approved :No
- R-2000 approved (Canada) :yes
- Max. log size :12″
- Outside combustion air :yes
- Flue center line to rear : 6 3/4″
- Flue center line to side : 14 11/16″
- Fully lined refractory firebox for long burn times and even, consistent heat
- Convenient wood storage compartment
- A unique cook stove designed with advanced EPA wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron cook top surface
- Removable hot plate and lifter with stainless steel gasket to mark “Hot Zones”
- Flush top design ensures “easy slide” pan movement without having to lift
- Pot fenders keep the cookware safely on the surface of the stove
- Easy access ash pan with over sized brushed stainless steel handle
- Convenient wood storage compartment built right in the pedestal base
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Options & Accessories
Webbed Arched Doors Painted Black and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes
Arched Doors Painted Black and Satin Chrome Plated Finishes
Variable Speed Blower
Convenient Ash Pan
Wood Storage Compartment
Reliable Cook Top Surface
Pot Fenders(keeps food safely on the surface)